The House of MBj was founded in 1897 by Shri Prithviraj Ji at Ratangarh in Churu, Rajasthan. He started of as a goldsmith in Ratangarh, and diligently spread his work around Rajasthan. For over 120 years, MBj has been a jeweller who has cherished the importance of heritage, style and innovation. From being Goldsmiths to growing into manufacturers and wholesalers during 1900’s MBj has come a long way and carried over the baton successfully over the generations. A search for better prospects urged Shri Bilas Rai Ji (forefather) to move out from his homeland, to Kolkata, the epicentre of crafts and culture. Shri Surajmal Ji and Shri Motilal Ji (forefathers) followed the route, meeting success as they progressed further. Later the younger generation, expanded and ventured into retail business in 1982 and started their own manufacturing unit in the year 2015, it has been an extremely illustrious journey for the family and it is by winning the trust and patronage of customers, the company has grown from strength to strength over seven generations.